If you have physical files stored in our warehouse, our scan on demand service gives you quick access to your documents on any device, from any location, with a fast two hour turnaround.
Why Scan On Demand?
Scan on demand provides convenient, digital-format access to physical documents in any circumstances. However, it is especially useful if you or your team have taken the decision to transfer to remote working during the Covid 19 pandemic, or key employees are working from self-isolation.
It means that team members will have access to hardcopy documents as they are needed, even when they do not have physical access to the warehouse themselves.
How It Works
Scan on demand creates an accurate, high-resolution digital copy of a document, as and when it is needed. For companies with large numbers of physical documents in storage, it may not be practical or convenient to digitise them in one go – hence scan on demand.
Using the service gives you the dual benefits of secure off-site storage for important documents and fast digital retrieval in PDF or another electronic format.
How To Access Your Scan On Demand Files
- Let us know you wish to access an archived document through scan on demand.
- Our document management professionals quickly locate your file using our RFID barcode and document tracking system.
- Paper clips, staples, and extraneous items are removed.
- Each page is individually scanned, including handwritten notes, amendments and post-its.
- The digital files are individually coded and added to your virtual record library.
- Your physical documents are returned to your storage box.
- Your digital file is emailed to you directly, OR you can access it through your secure CAS-Cloud portal.
Guaranteed two hour turnaround time for urgent requests.
Costs are applied on a per-document basis, giving you flexible control over your level of digital access. To request a scanned document or to find out more, please call 0845 50 50 003, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also request scan on demand online through your customer portal.