At this time of year, many offices are emptier than usual as people take their summer holidays. It’s often a good time of year to think about a clear-out of old files. Many organisations will undertake projects to digitise existing files during their quieter summer period. And it can also be a good time of year for facilities management staff to take stock of just how much office space an organisation needs. If you’re thinking of moving to new premises in the autumn, then CAS has a reliable office removals service that can meet your needs.
Office removal experts who can take the hassle out of moving
At CAS, we have a team of office removal and commercial removal specialists. We work with clients to identify the key stages of the project and ensure a smooth move. We can advise on the entire logistics of an office removal, to plan the perfect solution for your particular project. We can select the right boxes and crates, and pack and label all IT equipment and filing. We’ll produce an inventory of furniture and equipment; from workstations and chairs, filing cabinets and storage units, through to small desk items and document storage boxes. We’ll cover parking and access arrangements at your old and new sites.
Where possible, deliveries will be made on the same day. However, if you require overnight storage, then packed trucks can be safely parked overnight at one of our secure storage facilities. Our office removal service will deliver everything safely to your new premises, and we can arrange to do the unpacking too. And we can also provide offsite archive storage solutions so that you can maximise space and get the best value from your new office or commercial facilities.
Key features of the CAS office removals service
- A dedicated move manager – An experienced supervisor, the ‘move manager,’ will be in charge of all CAS removal personnel at all times. Our move manager attends any necessary site meetings and will be on-site during the actual move so that our staff can carry out their relocation work quickly and efficiently.
- Health & Safety – Safety of premises and staff is a critical feature of office moving and reorganisation. CAS can provide full maintenance, testing and inspection of equipment on-site, and we always ensure that all move staff have appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE). We make sure that the process is safe for your staff and customers if they are on-site during any stage of packing, removals and storage and re-installation.
- Security on-site – We are very aware that there are security implications in having a large number of contractors with access to your sites during the relocation process. CAS has a vetting procedure in place whereby all current employees and new starters undergo strict security screening. All our personnel are fully uniformed for quick and easy identification, and they each have a Personal Identity Pass (PIP), which includes a photograph and is in our distinctive livery.
- Security at our facilities – Our vehicles have ‘Utrac Smart’ GPS vehicle tracking devices, enabling us to pinpoint the exact location of your boxes or furniture at any time. Loaded vehicles can be parked overnight at our secure storage facilities. All of our facilities, including our confidential archive storage centres, have gated perimeter fences, 24/7 security patrols and advanced CCTV. Our gate staff require identification for anyone entering the facility and only authorised personnel will be admitted. Environmental controls and advanced fire protection systems are fitted throughout.
- Minimum of disruption – We can help you to reduce interruption for your team by offering a packing and unpacking service. We can also provide a comprehensive range of document storage boxes, document storage bags and medical records boxes.
Our specialist office removals team are committed to providing our clients with a stress-free service for office relocation services in London and beyond. Whether you’re moving an individual office, a department, or your entire business, no job is too large or small, and we guarantee a friendly and professional service at all times.
Office logistics services that go beyond office removals
Even if you’re not moving premises, you may decide to refurbish your office. Let CAS receive, move and deliver new office furniture and equipment on your behalf. We unpack, check, store, transport and install during out-of-office hours. We’re committed to making the logistics involved in moving or modernising your office run smoothly.
We also support smaller organisations which can’t afford a full-service office removal. If you want to do the whole office moving job yourself, we can provide sturdy and stackable crates which are perfect for the task. We can deliver them to your existing premises, and pick them up from your new office once you’ve unpacked.
Contact one of the CAS team today to talk about office removals and our complete range of office logistics services.
- Email: Info@CAS.ltd
- Call: 0845 50 50 003
About CAS office removals service
CAS provides comprehensive and secure document digitisation, information storage and facilities management services. For more than 20 years, CAS has worked with NHS Trusts, financial services providers, and corporate and private clients. Our head office is just four miles from the City of London, backed up by our advanced storage centres across the UK. CAS has an impressive array of International certifications (ISOs). These prove our compliance with the strictest national, European and international laws. They also demonstrate our commitment to provide innovative systems on security, confidentiality and quality control. And they guarantee that we keep your files safe and well managed.